Modern Gun School welcomes International students!
Please read the following requirements needed to participate in an MGS course:
- International students are required to participate under the full payment plan only. There is an additional charge for shipping/handling of all materials. Prior to completing the online enrollment form, you must contact MGS at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your physical mailing address. MGS will then calculate the cost to ship all materials via UPS to your physical location. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes. A prospective student must approve the additional shipping cost in their email reply. The shipping cost will then be processed as a separate credit card transaction after your enrollment form has been received. We will not process your enrollment until you approve the shipping fees. Upon receipt of appropriate payment the entire course will be shipped via UPS Worldwide Express and will include Customs Documentation Form 2976A indicating educational materials. Any additional customs or duty fees are the responsibility of the student.
- All international students are required to have access to a computer and maintain an active email address.
- All testing and correspondence will be conducted over the Internet utilizing the Modern Gun School Online Student Center.
- Cancellation policies provided to domestic students do not apply to international enrollments.
- Because of certain EU regulations MGS does not enroll international students from the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
The following methods of payment are accepted for our international students:
- Money Order — MUST be in U.S. dollars
- Credit Card (drawn from a U.S. bank)
- American Express